From the Wildfire Institute website, hover over “Professional Development” in the top menu.
- Select your employee category from the drop-down menu.
- On the right side of the page, select the “Add” button below the list of upcoming events.
- Choose “Add to Outlook” from the drop-down menu.
- If prompted, select your version of “Outlook” from the list of applications and click “OK.”
- Select “Yes” from the pop-up window to confirm adding the calendar to Microsoft Outlook.
- You should now see the Wildfire calendar appear as a second calendar to the right of yours.
- If you wish to name the calendar, right-click on the “Untitled” calendar on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Rename Calendar,” type a replacement name (such as Wildfire), and press “Enter.”