Goal setting is a means to manage your work. By setting goals in myDCCCDsuccess you are able to:
- Have a clearer focus and more direction when planning projects or tasks
- Create a record of your work related to job duties and responsibilities
- Ensure more clarity when making decisions
- Communicate goals more readily with your supervisor
- Use goal setting as a base for your Annual Performance Evaluation
The process for goal setting and the instructions for registering for a training webinar are attached. The webinar schedule is below. PLEASE NOTE: The WebEX webinar access code is listed in the far right column for each session. The access code can also be found in the Special Instructions area in the registration information online.
|Date||Time||Audience||WebEx Webinar Access Code|
|Tuesday, September 24, 2019||10:00am||Supervisors||997 631 856|
|3:00pm||Staff||995 508 185|
|Thursday, September 26, 2019||10:00am||Staff||993 809 957|
|3:00pm||Supervisors||991 685 051|
Login Instructions for the Webinar
WebEx Instructions: USE OF GOOGLE CHROME OR FIREFOX IS RECOMMENDED.
- Go to myPortal, locate the Tools area, and click on “WebEx’ – Attend a Meeting.”
- Enter the access code, your name, and email address.
- Click Join.
WebEx Audio, via phone:
- Dial: 8900 or 972-860-8900
- Enter the Access Code
- PLEASE MUTE YOUR LINE
For additional instructions on how to set goals in the system, refer to “Goal Setting – Employee Quick Reference” in the Instruction Guide area on the Welcome page of myDCCCDsuccess. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Bobby Hayes at email@example.com.
Attendees receive 1.0 PDU
Register on myDCCCDsuccess Learning: Keywords: DCCCD, Goal Setting, Webinar
New to myDCCCDsuccess Learning? Learn how to register.